About Us

My photo
Lovin life! No matter where we are or what we're doing.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Everything but the Kitchen Sink


Ham Steak with broccoli & Yam fries (I thought this was a sweet potato, but I was mistaken... still very yummy roasted with some olive oil, s & p and paprika!)


This was my first attempt at chicken fried steak. I served it with egg noodles and green beans. Frank said he preferred the lightness of the noodles compared to traditional mashed potatoes.


He really like it! :-)


French dips with a packed veggie salad... yummo!


And finally, we just had this last night... A salad every man would dream of. Steak, potatoes & bacon over a bed of red leaf lettuce with homemade blue cheese dressing. To. Die. For. (Recipe is from Real Simple Magazine, August 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment